Conditions of participation
General Terms and Conditions of participation
The competition is organized by the company Deuba GmbH & Co. KG located at Zum Wiesenhof 84, 66663 Merzig, Germany. The participation in the draw takes place exclusively under the conditions listed below. By entering the contest, you agree to these terms and conditions.
The participation in the draw requires the email address and revocable consent to be given at any time upon receipt of the Deuba newsletter and the acceptance of the conditions of participation until the end date of the competition on 09/02/2020. The participant in the draw is the person to whom belongs the email address indicated when registering for the contest. Contest entry includes the agreement that, in case of a win, the winner's name and location will be published in abbreviated form on this website.
The contest is open to residents of the UK, France, Austria or Germany and aged at least 18 years.
Exclusion of participants
In case of multiple participation or wrong information at the registration an exclusion from the competition can take place.
The contest starts on 04/11/2019 and ends on 01/12/2019.
The winner will be determined by random draw among the participants and notified by email. If the winner does not declare within fourteen days of being notified, the prize claim will be cancelled and a replacement winner will be drawn according to the same procedure. The participant is responsible for the accuracy of the specified e-mail address.
(1) The contest period is indicated on the contest page.
(1) Contest entrants are, unless otherwise stated, persons who have reached the age of 18 years.
(2) Each participant can only enter the draw once. Multiple participation is excluded. The organizer has the right to exclude participants from the draw in case of multiple participation.
(3) The contest is only open to residents of the UK, France, Austria or Germany.
(4) The participant is solely responsible for the accuracy of the data provided for participation in the draw. All personal information must be true. Otherwise, an exclusion from the contest can take place.
3. Exclusion of participants
(1) Are excluded from participation in the contest staff members of Deuba GmbH & Co. KG
(2) Also excluded are persons who use unauthorized help or who obtain benefits through manipulation. If necessary and in these cases, the prizes can be subsequently revoked and recovered.
Except as otherwise provided in these terms and conditions, the winner must declare within two weeks of sending the notification. Otherwise, the participant is no longer considered a winner. Unless otherwise specified in these terms and conditions, a new winner will be determined by random draw. The prize claim also expires if the transfer can not be made within four weeks of the first notification for personal reasons related to the winner.
5. Early end of the contest
The organizer has the right to cancel or end the draw at any time without notice and without reason. The organizer makes use of this possibility especially if, for technical reasons (virus in the computer system, manipulation or errors in the hardware and / or software) or for legal reasons, a correct execution of the contest cannot be guaranteed. If the cancellation is caused by the behaviour of a participant, the organizer may request compensation from that person for the damage caused.
6. Contest rules
(1) claims to prizes are non-transferable. Payments in cash are not possible. A participant may refuse his win. In this case, another random draw takes place. During the contest period, a question will be asked to participants. Participants can choose between predetermined answer options. The prizes for the contest will be presented on the contest page. The winner will be chosen by random drawing at the end of the contest period among all participants who correctly answered the question. If fewer participants answered correctly than the number of lots available, the remaining prizes will be drawn from all the participants, regardless of the answer given. Participation options that derogate from these rules will be explained to the participant directly in the contest entry form. In such a case – unless otherwise stated – only these divergent regulations apply.
(2) the article presented as a prize in the contest is not necessarily identical to the article won. There may be, for example, variations in the model, the colour etc. The organizer has the right to replace the prizes offered, in whole or in part, with others of equivalent value.
(3) prizes will be sent by the organizer to a transport agency or a parcel service commissioned by him at the postal address indicated by the winner. Delivery can take place in the United Kingdom, in France, in Austria or in Germany.
(4) if the transfer of the prizes is not possible or possible only in unreasonable circumstances, the winner will receive an equivalent replacement. Similarly, the winner will receive an equivalent replacement if the original prize in the presented version is no longer available (model change, seasonal products, etc.).
(5) at the end of the contest, the winner will be notified by email.
(6) claims relating to contest enforcement should be directed in writing to the organizer within fourteen days of the knowledge of reason, specifying what contest it is. Complaints submitted orally or late are not processed.
(7) claims to prizes are non-transferable.
(8) Payments in cash is excluded in all cases.
7. Data protection
(1) you need to register via the entry form and indicate different data “registration data” to enter the draw.
(2) there is no obligation to participate in the contest or registration.
(3) the organizer collects and uses the data of the participants only during the contest in order to allow it to proceed as far as it is legally authorized or with the agreement of the participants. Without the participant’s consent, the registration data will not be used for further purposes by the organizer or third parties.
The participant may at any time be revoked by email under firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel his registration and thus withdraw from the contest.
(1) the organizer is released from all obligations relating to the production or delivery of the prize, unless an earlier date is already derived from that regulation.
(2) a liability of the organizer for damages exists only if the damage is due to intent or gross negligence. The organizer is liable in case of injury to the life, physical integrity or health of a person, even in case of simple negligence. Furthermore, the organizer is also responsible for the mere negligent breach of a fundamental obligation. The fundamental obligations allow the successful execution of the contest and the completion of the contractual purpose and on which participant can rely regularly for the draw. The above limitation of liability applies in particular to damage caused by errors, delays or interruptions in the transmission of data, in case of malfunction of technical equipment or service, incorrect content, loss or the deletion of data, viruses or any other way related to the use of the application. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unchanged.
(1) legal recourse is excluded.
(2) only the law of the Federal Republic of Germany is applicable.
(3) if any of these provisions are or become invalid, the validity of the other terms and conditions of participation remains unchanged.
(4) these terms and conditions may be modified by the organizers without notice at any time.
(5) participation in the draw is possible without subscription to the newsletter.
Data collected during the contest period will be processed and stored electronically for the draw. These data will be deleted after the contest
The data collected during the newsletter subscription is processed and stored electronically for sending our newsletter. We use your email address and, if applicable, your name to provide information about products, promotions, contests and news from the online store, as well as for customer satisfaction surveys. Following an order, we allow you to submit your purchase evaluations.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time via our website www.deubaxxl.com. You will also find the link to the unsubscribe page at the end of each newsletter. You have the option to revoke your consent to the storage and use of the data for advertising purposes at any time without the participation in the contest being affected.