Gazebo Elda Anthracite 3x4m
Protection from the sun on hot days!
The Casaria brand Elda pavilion is equipped with roof struts, clad feet and a powder-coated metal construction. The powder coating offers protection against corrosion and weather resistance, so you can enjoy your garden pavilion for a long time.
The UV 50+ roof covering can be attached to the frame quickly and easily with Velcro fasteners. This means that it is very tight and the formation of water pockets can be avoided. It is made of tear-resistant polyester and has a water-repellent PU coating on the inside. In order to avoid the formation of water pockets in heavy rain, there are metal eyelets in the roof which can be closed with plastic plugs.
A roof hood ensures optimal air circulation inside the pavilion. The inner frame is assembled using secured plug connections. The pavilion is firmly anchored in the ground with 20 pegs and 4 ropes.
- UV 50+ protection
- Water-repellent cover
- Durable and stable
- Lockable eyelets in the roof covering
- Covered feet
- Velcro fasteners for optimal fixation of the covering
- Roof hood for ventilation
- 20 pegs and 4 ropes
- Height: 2.6 m (8.53 ft)
- Built-up area: 3 x 4 m (9.84 x 13.12 ft)
- Material covering top layer: 100% polyester
- Material covering inner layer: 100% polyurethane
- Material frame: powder-coated steel
- Colour: anthracite
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x Elda pavilion in anthracite
- 20 x herring
- 4 x ropes
- Accessory pouch
- Mounting material
- Assembly instructions