Insect Hotel 12x3.7x12in
Prices incl. VAT, customs & delivery
Delivery time appr. 5-7 workdays
- Item No.: 107536
- GTIN: 4250525369816
- Customs, delivery & VAT included
- Return within the UK
- Satisfied or refunded
A new home for bees & insects!
Our insect hotel is a nesting and hibernation place made from natural material like fir, bamboo, fir cones and bark.
Easily attach the bug hotel at a place in your garden that is protected from rain and sun. Provide a safe shelter for useful insects.
The insects will pollinate your plants and flowers and also fight against pests.
You can watch the little insects when they're building their nests. Our insect hotel is not only very useful but also a lovely piece of decoration.
Suitable for: Ladybirds - bees - wasps - butterflies - lacewings
- Installation height min. 50 cm above the ground
- Set up close to herbs and plants full of blooms
- Place protected from sun, wind and rain
- Can be used all year round
- Ideally, facing south
- Do not paint or varnish
- Suitable for useful insects like bees, lacewings and bugs
- Ideal for nesting and hibernation
- Natural pest control
- Bees help to pollinate your plants
- Different kinds of fillings for a multitude of insects
- Valuable contribution to species protection
- Exciting obervation possibility
- Wire meshes to protect against birds
- Extra butterfly shelter
- Lovely decorative eye-catcher for your garden or balcony
- Size (LxWxH) : 30.5 x 9.5 x 31 cm (12 x 3.74 x 12.2 in)
- Material : pine, bamboo, fir cones - wire mesh and wall mount made from metal
- Wall mount included (without assembly material)
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Insect hotel including wall mount and filling material