Prices incl. VAT, customs & delivery
Delivery time appr. 5-7 workdays
- Item No.: 108243
- GTIN: 4250525376883
- Customs, delivery & VAT included
- Return within the UK
- Satisfied or refunded
Gardebruk Polytunnel - Fresh vegetables at any time!
The stable greenhouse by Gardebruk® offers generous space for all your plants. It is suitable for the cultivation of all sorts of vegetables and herbs.
Protect small plants from wind, rain, frost and insects. Thanks to the plug system, the assembly is very easy and does not require any tools. Door and windows are equipped with zippers and insect screens and can be opened and closed for an ideal air circulation.
The lower edge of the covering is longer than the frame, so that you are able to weigh down the cover with soil or stones, or to embed it into the ground for additional stability.
You can optionally use the cords and pegs that are included in the scope of delivery.
- Weather resistant cover
- 6 windows with insect screens
- Incl. pegs and cords
- Rollable windows and doors
- Perfect for cucumbers, lettuce, peppers, tomatoes etc.
- Total dimensions (LxWxH): 350 x 200 x 200 cm (11.48 x 6.56 x 6.56 ft)
- Dimensions door (HxW): 160 x 118 cm (5.25 x 3.87 ft)
- Dimensions window (HxW): 30 x 30 cm (11.81 x 11.81 in)
- Area: 7 m²
- Volume: 12.5 m³
- Frame diameter: 2.4 cm
- Frame thickness: 0.4 mm
- Material frame: steel powder coated
- Grammage: 140 g/m²
- Colour: transparent/green
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x polytunnel
- Assembly instructions
- Mounting material: pegs & cords