Torque Wrench 1/2" + Pneumatic Screwdriver Set 1/2" 17Pcs
Prices incl. VAT, customs & delivery
Delivery time appr. 5-7 workdays
- Item No.: 993511
- GTIN: 4250525364262
- Customs, delivery & VAT included
- Return within the UK
- Satisfied or refunded
Perfectly prepared for the next tyre change
Torque wrench for 1/2"-sockets. For easy and fast actions.
The adjustment of the desired torsional moment is made by turning the grip..
The ratched head is reversible.
Includes 3 attachments (17, 19 & 21mm), extension (125mm) and a sturdy transport box.
- Incl. 3 ratchet heads and extension
- Desired torque indicated by sound
- Reversible ratchet head
- Solid and price-conscious
- Supplied with sturdy transport box
- Incl. safety device
- Adjustment range: 28 - 210 N m
- Connection: 1/2" square connection
- Weight: 1,5 kg
- Lenght: 470 mm
- Material: Chrome – Vanadium steel
16-pieces Pneumatic Screwdriver Set 1/2"
The 16-pieces compressed air pneumatic screwdriver set is the perfect allround-tool for your garage. The durable high-quality striking mechanism ensures a continuous torque development at all quick assemblies. There is the possibility to switch from right-hand to left-hand rotation for a comfortable working. With 10 different screw attachments you have the perfect attachment for every work. The mini mist lubricator automatically supplies the pneumatic screwdriver with air lubricator.
The pneumatic screwdriver is less scratch-sensitive and dirt-repellent by the solid powder-coating in modern matt look. The pneumatic screwdriver fits in the hand steadily thanks to the rubberised pistol grip. You may transport the pneumatic screwdriver without any problems and stow it away by the stable carry case.
- 1/2" pneumatic screwdriver
- Screw attachments SW 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 17, 19, 22, 24, 27
- 125 mm extension
- Oil bottle
- Mini mist lubricator
- Internal hexagon key
- Stable carry case
- 16-pieces set
- High-quality striking mechanism
- Rubber handle for particularly stable grip
- Easy handling, by pistol grip
- Adjustable moment of impact
- Right- and left hand rotation
- Rubberised back
- All coupling pieces are rubberised
- Robust and high-quality processing
- Solid powder-coating in modern matt look
- Less scratch sensitive and dirt-repellent
- In practical carry case
- Lightweight and handy
- Max. torque: 340 Nm
- 1st gear: 140 Nm
- 2nd gear: 200 Nm
- 3rd gear: 250 Nm
- Working pressure: 6.2 bar
- Max. operating pressure: 7 bar
- Air consumption: max 142 l/min
- Speed: 7000 min-1
- Hand-/Arm Vibration: 9.2 m/s²
- Sound pressure level: 106db (A)
- Sound power level: 93dB (A)
- Square drive: 1/2"
- Compressed air connection: 1/4"
- Hose connection: 3/8"
- Colour: Blue and Black
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Torque wrench
- 3 Ratchet heads: 17mm, 19 mm, 21mm
- 1x Extension (125 mm)
- 1x Transport box
- 1x 16-pcs pneumatic screwdriver set